Discussion tips to help the children of a parent with cancer understand and cope with the diagnosis.
- 90,000 Young U.S. Adults May Get Cancer This Year
- Blood Test Might Spot Cancer Years Earlier
- Black People Underrepresented in Cancer Trials
Any therapy has a list of possible downsides, but sometimes the benefits far outweigh them. Here's what to consider during your cancer treatment.
What goes into making sure a type of immunotherapy is safe to take? Learn more about this cancer treatment and what to ask your oncologist.
People going through treatment for cancer deal with several difficult physical and emotional symptoms, but the one that is especially ...
WebMD Special Sections
- A Closer Look at Liposarcoma
- A Closer Look at Leiomyosarcoma
- Understanding RET-Altered Thyroid Cancer
- Primary Mediastinal B-Cell Lymphoma
- Cancer: Prevention and Early Detection
- Treating Your Head and Neck Cancer
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma: What Can I Expect?
- Innovative Options in Cancer Detection and Treatment
- Follicular Lymphoma: Talking About Your Long-Term Treatment Plan
- Living With CML
- Liver Cancer: Know Your Treatment Options
- Immunotherapy for Cancer: A New Approach